Tuesday 24 September 2013

Tissot T Touch Repair Guide Part 5

In this Video you can work to clean very good the Circuit and the Glass Tape connector.You must clean very good the Glass from and the case from Inside the case.Please dont use Water but you can use Clear Benzine.The Circuit you can clean with the same  with Clear Benzine or you can buy from Internet if you can find a Bergeon No 6438 Circuit cleaner.The Rest is On the Video.

Thanks For Watching

If Your Tissot T Touch have Damaged from Water and the Repair cost in the Swatch Group are very high,you can send it to me to repair it.The cost is 30 euros + 8 euros The Shipping from Greece to You.If the have Glass Damage or Zebra strip Damage the watch is not for Repair.The Price is Only for Clean and Oil the watch and Clean the Case and the Bracelet.If you want to contact with me email me: grdimis@gmail.com

Thanks

Dimitris
The Tools you Need to make all this Repair Job I have it in the next Link.Please dont ask me anymore what tools I need for Repair.



Tissot T Touch Disassebly and Repair Tools Kits Watch tools

0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment