Saturday 21 September 2013

Tissot T Touch Repair Disassembly Movement

Dear Friends
This Week I work for a new project video.How can you repair a Tissot T Touch.For me this model of tissot is real joke.The honest think is take back all the T Touch models and change it with Tissot T Touch expert.
I think is the first watch of Touch Serious and Tissot make a real mistake for water resist Test and give for this watch 10 Atm.This Watch is Real open from the back of the movement.If you make a search in Google you can see many people with troubles with Tissot T Touch watches.
In the next posts i show you how can you clean the watch.The mostly watches have a problem with the cirguit and the Glass Tape from the cirquit.
The youtube videos have 7 or 8 parts.Now i upload only one photo from the Disassebled movement and from monday i start with the youtube video part by part.
Another way you is To sell it as parts on Ebay and Buy another one from Amazon (Please Check Tissot T Touch) Or bid on ebay another one used with Risk (Used T Touch)
The Tools you Need to make all this Repair Job I have it in the next Link.Please dont ask me anymore what tools I need for Repair.


If Your Tissot T Touch have Damaged from Water and the Repair cost in the Swatch Group are very high,you can send it to me to repair it.The cost is 30 euros + 8 euros The Shipping from Greece to You.If the have Glass Damage or Zebra strip Damage the watch is not for Repair.The Price is Only for Clean and Oil the watch and Clean the Case and the Bracelet.If you want to contact with me email me: grdimis@gmail.com

Thanks

Dimitris

Watchmakers Tools


0 σχόλια:

Post a Comment